Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

13km Aerobic Base

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/410116610

Distance:13.00 km
Time:1:01:47
Avg Pace:4:45 min/km
Elevation Gain:180 m

Running assessment with Rob Mullard from Sydney Sports Med yesterday. My form is pretty crap, so can see how its affecting the left side and causing problems there. Basically am collapsing through the core which isn't allowing room for the hips to work and am rotating. Have been given drills to get the foot moving better under the centre of gravity, and to run taller.

So started with a couple of drills at 6am which is tough, so already I haven't done enough. however I was conscious of form through out and felt like I was taller and moving quicker over the ground.

A much more comfortable run than I have had in a while. Weather was kinder too.

No comments:

Post a Comment