Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

3km then knee pain

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/180757543

Distance:3.01 km
Time:16:33
Avg Pace:5:30 min/km
Elevation Gain:32 m
Avg HR:132 (71%)
Max HR:154 (82%)
Put on the Adios 2 for the first time since last weeks 18k. Still bashing my toe so returned after 200m and put the old Adios on. Headed back out, got 1k in and my knee really started feeling it - another km and it was clear that I wasn't going to be running today. Came in, iced, rang Damien and got booked in, luckily, today instead of tomorrow.

Had a great session with Damien. Had about 20min of massage to my lateral quad and then needled glutes both sides and psoas. Knee felt looser straight away. A bit more ice and an easy run tomorrow. Will head to the oval and do laps on the grass and see how long I can last.

No comments:

Post a Comment