Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

14km Aerobic Base Run

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/179306602

Distance:14.05 km
Time:1:08:21
Avg Pace:4:52 min/km
Elevation Gain:130 m
Avg HR:160 (86%)
Max HR:172 (92%)
Still feeling a little beat up, but no where near as badly as the past few days. Ran in my old Adios from last year (they looked in a bit better condition than the most recent pair I'd just finished with) and the toe felt fine which meant I was able to run better. My knee is still tweaking a bit here and there, but not as much as it has. I did have it taped up for ITB, not sure if that did anything. Ice bath yesterday must have helped.

Not sure what the story was with my heart rate - much higher than it would normally be at the kind of pace I was holding and just couldn't seem to bring it back down. Could have been that it was a touch hotter than I've been used to lately.

I think I might just be ok for Sunday's half marathon.. just.

No comments:

Post a Comment