Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

7km Trail Run

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/138782390


Distance:7.34 km
Time:1:04:48
Avg Pace:8:49 min/km
Elevation Gain:388 m


Another exploration of the hills behind us here. I've decided this particular trail is for shorter days, there's not really that much up there. I was hoping that I'd be able to link the trails behind with some of the trails further away creating a big loop across what I see as three separate groups of mountains. Good to get out in the cold. It was quite a sharp incline to get up to the ridge and had the HR very high on a number of occasions. Gotta be doing something for my fitness and my muscles.

View from today. I got lost on the other side of those big tanks
the other day. This is taken from a cemetery in the hills, there are
many, many of these around the place.
Attempted some pull ups but only manged three, attempted a dip and my tricep felt like it was going to cramp. Finished with 2 x 50 sit ups, 2 x 25 elevated push ups.


No comments:

Post a Comment