Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

22km Easy

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/246386285

Distance:22.01 km
Time:1:50:36
Avg Pace:5:01 min/km
Elevation Gain:603 m

Lower Colo Rd. Holy shit this was hard work. The humidity and heat just dropped me, and by 9k I was spent. There's a climb about about 90 metres over about 1200m at that point and by the time I got to the top of that I was in trouble. Actually had a gel, which is something I very rarely would do. Dragged my ass through the second half. Got chafed thighs too just to add to general state of unhappiness.

Curious about how many hilly runs I should have during the week?

Weekly Total: 77.43km (6:22:39)

A substantial increase in volume. Biggest week since mid august when I got injured (90k week).

__________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment