Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

10km Aerobic Base Run

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/172709743

Distance:10.27 km
Time:51:59
Avg Pace:5:04 min/km
Elevation Gain:138 m
Somehow had it in my head that I'd get at least a medium long run in but woke up tired and not feeling great still. Eventually headed out the door mid afternoon for a brief 10k. Legs don't feel great and generally don't feel strong. Have lost a kilo at least this week. Funnily enough I can't lose weight when I'm pushing 10 hrs of exercise a week. Anyway - am sitting at about 69 (ish) kg. Once I'm healthy I'd say that will pop up to 70 again. I actually would like to be at about 67-68kg - could stand to lose the paunch. If I cut out all the shit food it might be a possibility. Not sure how likely that is though.

Weekly Totals:


Running: 18.28km
Cycling: 9.61km

Total time: 2:33:21

Was hoping to get two consistent months of training done but this last week just knocked me out. Should have been hitting 300+ km for the month but instead am at 245km, not awful, but not what I wanted. Out of my control I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment