Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

9km Run

http://runkeeper.com/user/adrianmiles/activity/23328528

51:11

Avg Pace: 5:28min/km

Very humid and warm midday run around bicentennial park. Legs are definitely feeling the last few days and had to work pretty hard. Third day in a row of running which may well be a first for me. Have done 31km in three days whereas my average distances in the preceding 6 months were around 20km per week. What looked like being a horror week has turned out ok. Will put some easy km's in tomorrow to bump the week up to 40km and I'll be happy with that. No real long run though which is a shame. I know I wouldn't have coped well with the mountain run if I'd gone up, seeing as I was working hard just on the flat, but sucks that I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment