Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Strength

Workout A:

Squat: 65x3x5
Bench Press: 50x3x5
Deadlift: 70x1x5

Core: Sit ups:2x20, Plank, Leg lower

Did the same as Saturday but actually did the deadlifts. Off to see the osteopath again - not sure what he can do. Am thinking I should get an MRI so I know the extent of the damage. Took about three steps jogging and could feel that it isn't right. I guess I'll leave it right up until the last minute to decide what to do. Do I take the risk of developing a full on stressie and then have to have 8-12 weeks off, or try and get this sorted in the next couple of weeks. Well, looking at it like that it's obvious right? Don't want to take 2-3 months off.

The more I read, the more I believe that I have a stress reaction in my navicular. Its so weird. Right now I can feel it under my foot. At other times its down near my toe or right up near the ankle.

No comments:

Post a Comment