Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

23km Long Run

http://runkeeper.com/user/adrianmiles/activity/25805434

2:23:57
Avg Pace: 6:11min/km


A tough run today. Legs felt good at first, but soon felt the 50km's I've done during the week. For some reason I thought it would be good to hit some of the hills over on the Nth Shore (which I guess it is). I got lost in the back of Artarmon somewhere as I had followed the signs on the cycle path which went - Artarmon, Artarmon, Artarmon, Willoughby - WTF? Lots of hills over that way too, did I mention that? Struggle to get through, very humid and was soaked and then had to contend with an hour commute back home because of track work. A hungry and cold trip home. Left at 630 and got home at 1015.

Have logged 74km this week which is huge for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment