Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

28km Long Run

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/375714537

Distance:28.01 km
Time:2:13:08
Avg Pace:4:45 min/km
Elevation Gain:184 m

Started the day out with a quick call to Windsor Police to let them know there was a rubber inflatable raft sans occupants floating in the middle of the Hawkesbury River. Could not see anyone around at all. Made the phone call back at the car, then set off again only to see someone in a boat getting the raft. Oh well, keeping the police busy.

Fairly mediocre run. Not sure whats wrong, wanted to do 16-18km at about 4:22 pace but the legs are dead and tired. By the time I hit 24km I was dropping down to 5min k's and so just jogged it in. Two weeks ago I did 29k averaging 4:30 pace and since then have struggled. Humidity was high again. Am using the handheld, but maybe I'm drinking too much, or maybe I didn't eat well yesterday. 

Four weeks until Melbourne and I do not feel like I am prepared for 42k (because I'm not).

Weekly Total:

Running: 57.11km (4:39:21) 

Missed about 25km because I was sick Tuesday and Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment