Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

24km Long Run

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/308452603

Distance:24.01 km
Time:2:00:15
Avg Pace:5:01 min/km
Elevation Gain:577 m

Rest day yesterday to get some recovery from Saturdays 10k. Went out to the Colo River to hit up the dirt road there. Cold morning - was 5.1degrees in Richmond at 6:54 so it was at least that if not cooler. This is the go to dirt road I think for long runs. 20 mins drive from home and was able to manage 23k on rolling dirt roads, mostly pretty smooth, didn't run the 'big' hill.

Colo River
Today I went down another section that I hadn't been down before which adds a couple of k's that I hadn't seen before. The only people I saw were the guys who are re-grading the road and that was after about 1.5hrs running, couple of dogs had a bark but nothing to worry about.

Legs tight. Calf was ok once I got going, aching still. Hip flexors tightened up a fair amount. Wore the Pegasus which are no good after an hour. Good run though.


No comments:

Post a Comment