Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

5km Tempo

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/422458669

Distance:5.03 km
Time:20:10
Avg Pace:4:00 min/km
Elevation Gain:107 m

New Years Day workout off of around 4 hrs sleep and a reasonably high amount of alcohol drunk the night before (which means more than 2 beers). Same route as yesterday - 3k on Flat Rock to warm up, 5k tempo on the Davidson Park/Lyrebird Trail and cool down back along the trail. Of the 33k I've done this week, probably about 5k has been on road. Which also means it has been a bit slower and easier. 

A little more undulating than last weeks 8k tempo which recorded a measly 25m elevation gain, but still seemed pretty flat to me. 

Still a party happening down on Flat Rock Beach with some pumping bass coming up to the trailhead, a couple of people smoking weed at the trail head when I came back. I know how I'd rather start the year off these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment