Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

6 x 1km w/2min recovery

6 x 1km w/2min recovery

3:42.2
3:48.4
3:49.2
3:49.9
3:47.2
3:52.2

Fairly even except for that first rep. Ran in the National Park so some slight undulation. At that pace the tiniest incline seemed to put me in oxygen debt - especially the last km where I moved into vomit zone.

For some stupid reason I only programmed two reps on the garmin - so stopped between 2 and 3 to restart. Not sure if it was quite a 2 minute recovery or not.

Rain held off for the hour I was down there. Knee feels a bit better, still some ache. Need more core strength

2 comments:

  1. Very quick intervals. One day I'll get to your pace. Only recently did 1km intervals. Ranging from 4.05-4.25. I haven't been able to crack that magical sub four barrier. Keep up the effort.

    ReplyDelete