Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

6km Run

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/268858528

Distance:6.19 km
Time:29:11
Avg Pace:4:43 min/km
Elevation Gain:74 m

Calf is pretty tight again. Feels like I'm struggling along at 6min km pace, but turns out I'm at around 4:40's - too fast for my level of fitness, but my body feels like its moving slowly. Currently icing the calf, will roll that whole left leg out properly again later.

There is also a bit of discomfort around the patella - so basically feeling almost the same as what I was prior to injury. Am trying harder to manage it this time. Ran in the Hagios because I ran in the Pegasus and pulled up just as sore on Friday.

Strength:

30 clams with silver band
3x15 Calf raises
FHL and Post Tib band exercises

Weekly Totals:

Running: 22.64km
Cycling: 105.36km
Strength: 1:45:49


No comments:

Post a Comment