Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

24km Easy

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/248405209

Distance:24.14 km
Time:2:01:49
Avg Pace:5:03 min/km
Elevation Gain:291 m

Another tough day. Decided to try and get a sleep in so didn't start running until about 8am, was supposed to be cooler anyway. Still retardly humid. Weight's been at around 71.3kg, was 69.5 when I got back. Made the mistake of using a nuun electrolyte tablet in the bottle. Tastes like shit and made my mouth all sticky and disgusting. Never again.

Just feeling beat up and looking forward to a couple of days not running. I assume its a combination of harder training than I've done for a while, with longer runs and shit weather + actually working a job for the first time in months.

My wife says I'm a wuss. Good to see she's picked up some aussie slang.

Weekly Totals:

Running: 75.55km (6:14:38)

No comments:

Post a Comment