Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

20km Medium Long

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/211062999
Distance:20.02 km
Time:1:32:16
Avg Pace:4:37 min/km
Elevation Gain:96 m
Reasonably solid effort, neither easy nor hard. Dropped the pace at the back end - I think because I had no water and it was a touch warmer than I expected. Shoe/foot issues continue. Have a new pair of NB 1400's that are too tight because of the bruised toenails, and my old pair is loose and I slide around a lot, banging that same toenail into the front of the shoe. Left foot got sore on the top - not sure if its from the shoe or a musculo-skeletal problem - probably the shoes.

No HR monitor today, just running on effort. Would have been a good idea to be able to quantify what effort I was at. Wasn't going to hold that pace for 42km today that's for sure.

Got an insulin syringe from uni that I poked under my nail to release some of the fluid. Nice and sharp and easy - thought I might of sucked some of the fluid out but just pierced the surface and heaps came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment