Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

21km Medium Long Run

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/156617522

Distance:21.00 km
Time:1:51:56
Avg Pace:5:19 min/km
Elevation Gain:104 m
Avg HR:153 (83%)
Max HR:169 (91%)
Very flat and very straight roads. Saw the biggest bull I've seen, a few horses, cows, market gardens. Running in the country. Nice misty morning, hot air balloon took off nearby. Saw two other runners at different times in front of me a fair way off, but lost them. So at least there's a few other runners around the place. More cyclists than runners though.

Legs a bit dead from the massage yesterday and actually started to get some ITB tightness on the right side which I don't usually get. Right glute was/is pretty tight - it didn't get massaged. Big toe broke through my sock and rubbed hard on the mesh of my shoe. Tiny bit bloody.

Weekly Total:

Running - 60.25km
Cycling - 32.25km

Pugh's Lagoon this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment