Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

8km Hike

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/133450116

8.77km
1:35:31
Avg Pace: 10:55min/km

We had snow here this morning. The first time I have seen it since I was about 8 years old and I barely remember back then. It was light and only lasted for about 10 minutes and melted quickly. I was hoping I'd see more snow up on the trails, but I imagine there will be much more snow as Winter progresses.

Got lost in some part of town which was slightly disconcerting with no language skills or phone. Used the Garmin map to get me back on track. For that reason I spent much more time on the feet than I probably should have. Some slight twinges in the shin, but it still feels muscular to me - anyways, hopefully haven't set back the recovery by doing some slight jogging downhill here and there. At one point I saw my pace go up to 5:20min/km. Super exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment