Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Recovery 5km

Started: 08/11/2010 17:17:55
Run Time: 29:27
Stopped Time: 0:00
Distance: 5.05 km
Average: 5:50 /km
Fastest Pace: 4:43 /km
Climb: 45 meters
Calories: 386

http://j.mp/9qTMid

Max HR: 164 (87%)
Avg HR: 146 (77%)

Trying to get my legs moving after a longer run to see how that affects things. Ran in the Piranhas which, towards the end, started to feel pretty good. Felt like I had some solid form going on, albeit brief. I actually ran this a bit fast - should have been between 6:11 and 6:30 according to the McMillan Running Calculator.

http://www.mcmillanrunning.com/mcmillanrunningcalculator.htm

Fairly stiff and sore, particularly the left knee which I seem to be having a bit of trouble with again. trying to aggressively hit the above and below and trying to stretch as much as possible.

Also hit up 15ml of fish oil to see if that has any effect. Been pretty inconsistent with the fish oil of late, as with most of my diet. Moving house soon which should give me more time to get a few extra cross training sessions in. Like others I have grand plans. What remains to be seen is whether I can pull it off!

Pre: nil
Post: WPC + Dextrose

No comments:

Post a Comment